Thursday, May 16, 2002



What do the Star Wars bashers expect?


I saw "Attack of the Clones" last night. I'd heard quite a bit of negative buzz from a few prominent critics. It almost seems like some sort of badge of coolness to dismiss the latest round of SW films. I'm not ashamed to say that I liked the movie a whole lot. One particular review manages to sum up most of what I thought about the film. I don't think I'm any more predisopsed to like Star Wars movies than most of the bashers are to knock them, but I really think it's a film that works. No, not perfect, and it certainly needs to be examined for what it is. But I would certainly say that most of the things I liked most about the original three films are evident here, some things to a greater degree than in any of the originals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home