Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Clearing the Cobwebs


Ever since Rob copied my previously-custom template, I've wanted to change my blogger template.
Actually, it was the new blogger features after they were acquired by Google that gave me reason to change, but it took me a while to get to it. It had been a while since I'd touched HTML to modify a template, and I wasn't surprised by all the new features available, such as css.

Lately, the rare times I have to do anything with a text-based syntax-sensitive setup, it makes me all nostalgic for my earliest computing experiences, with computers like this, this, this, and even this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Funny thing, though, I've been thinking of switching over to a nice solid sand color lately.

9:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

Good then, you're falling for my trap. This theme was just a ruse, to prepare me to switch again, right after you make your next move.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I learned how to type on that Apple IIe in high school.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home