Monday, March 18, 2002




King of the Street



Think you have the fastest 1/4 mile street car in your city or county? Top ten in your state? Possibly you are in the top ten in the nation? Submit an application and see if you might win some prizes for all that hard work, money, bloody knuckles and header burns. This is the online version of the fastest street car shootout.

[from King of the Street ]

The above entry inspired by Tom V., a reader from Connecticut, who has reminded me not to neglect my roots, lest online readers get the mistaken impression that I'm only a pho-eating bookworm. Disclaimer - since passing through my 20's, and becoming a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers, I no longer participate in or condone any illegal street racing, unless done on a closed course with professional drivers, or at least informal consent of the local police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home