Monday, July 01, 2002



Your Mother Makes the Best Eggplant!



Ahh, music to my ears. Few knew about my role in the eggplant, which made it easier to note how well people liked it. There was indeed an overwhelming array of food, but the eggplant was very well received, and eagerly consumed in quantity. A weight is lifted, and in the future, if my dish is validated by those who don't know the difference, I'll accept it more fully, knowing now that it's been accepted by those who do.


And by the way, the home made antipasto salad, macaroni salad, Italian potato salad, tomato and mozzarella salad, caponata, stuffed clams, meatballs, sausage and peppers, soldier beans, clam chowder, veal with wild mushrooms, pulled pork, barbecued chicken, ribs, Italian bread, cheesecake, pizelle, pinwheels, cookies, wine biscuits, biscotti, whoopie pie, fruit salad, and a dozen or so other items were all terrific. Why do I feel suddenly hungry?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home