Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Not really a false restart...


It wasn't long ago that I renewed regular blogging. For a few weeks now I've not posted much. That might seem like a bit of a hiccup in the restart, but I have a great excuse. I got married. Just a week ago. As a matter of fact I'm on my honeymoon right now, at a secluded resort without internet access, cell coverage, or even TV's in the rooms. This place is incredible, I cannot recommend it highly enough to those looking to get away and relax in the ultimate non-corporate tropical setting. Remote, low key, disconnected beauty aside, there is one common computer in the "club room", and after my new wife remarked over dinner that she's liked reading the archives of my blog and thought I should keep it up, I made a quick visit to throw a post up. I expect to be posting regularly again soon. I'm fortunate to have a great woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home