Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Anti-Atkins Machine


I can cure anyone of their low-carb foolishness. This is the device, recently acquired as a wedding gift, that will do the job. Some nice crusty Italian, sliced thick or thin (the automatic bread centration feature will take care of that), done to a nice golden 3.7 setting, a bit of creamery butter, and it's over.


This thing is great. Some close friends had already given us a great machine, the one I thought I wanted, and really had no complaints about, but I hope they'll understand. When this new one came, it wowed me immediately. It is the best I've seen, and I'm counting the super-pricey status models - they might have more exclusivity and status, but their performance doesn't better the newcomer on my counter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home