Monday, November 07, 2005

20th Reunion

I am going to my 20th high school reunion in two weeks. I thought I'd be really old that long after high school, but I really don't feel old. I'm very much looking forward to the event, both to catch up with those who I didn't keep contact with and see where life has taken those who I was never aquanited with in the first place. I feel like I really came into my own after high school, so look forward to be around that old group equipped with new perspective. I also hope that this will end those recurent dreams where I'm sent back to high school because I have neglected to finish one class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
Funny, I still have those kind of dreams too. Mine are usually that I have some major exam that I did not adequately prepare for, and I wake up with a start, heart pounding.

By the way, I ran into Mrs. Nocera a few weeks back, and she wanted you to give her a call. Something about a lost mid-term......

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home