Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I had to make an entry before today ended


Today has turned out to be one of the most productive I've had in a long time. I had to rise at 4am for a meeting at 5 (that went very well), and completed several important blocks of work between that meeting and the also-good meeting I had at 11. I got a whole bunch of calls done, several reports written, client prospects contacted, administrative duties done, home electronics rearranged, and quite a bit more. I even had a nice long talk with my mother on the phone. I reflected a little while ago about just how much I'd managed to accomplish today (of course this today began the middle of last night) - and I thought , "Wait - a blog entry would add to my long list of triumphs today!"


So here it is. Now to sustain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home